Germany Mattress Market
Germany Mattress Market is in its growing stage, owing to the increasing disposable income, increasing urbanization coupled with favorable government policies regarding real estate development and rising healthcare and hospitality sectors. The Mattress Industry in Germany is moderately fragmented with key players such as Inter IKEA Systems BV, Agro International GmbH & Co. Kg, Setex Textil Gmbh, Ravensberger, Gustav Dehler Matratzenfabrik GmbH etc.
Key Market Findings:
- Germany Mattress Market was valued at USD ~ in 2021 and is projected to grow to USD ~ by 2027F, registering a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period (2022P-2027F).
- Price is an important factor for consumers while buying products. Germans prefer quality products at affordable prices.
- The market’s expansion might be constrained due to the fluctuations in the cost of raw materials and production.
Increasing Demand for Personalized Mattresses: The consumer preference for customized mattresses is one of the major trends being observed in the Germany Mattress Market. Customization offers optimal support when sleeping for diverse body types related to the physiological dynamics of each consumer, such as height and weight, which vary. In addition, with most mattresses available in standard sizes, they do not always fit perfectly in customized bed frames; hence, in such cases, a customized mattress is preferred.
Growing Online Channel: Many of the firms on the German Mattress Market see success from their online mattress sales. Customers have the flexibility to select the firmness level and variety of mattresses offered by the online vendors. Start-up businesses are entering the market and selling universal mattresses to the consumers there. These businesses use clever concepts and technological innovation to make online mattress purchases intriguing by giving them various names.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2Mjkz
Growing Commercial Sector: Based on end use, the commercial sector is anticipated to experience a higher CAGR during the forecast period. The rising healthcare and hospitality sectors are the primary forces behind the market expansion of this category. Major firms are releasing specialty mattresses appropriate for multifunctional hospital beds in an effort to take advantage of the growing demand for mattresses from the healthcare sector. In the coming years, the demand for high-end and customized mattresses is expected to soar in the hotel business, much as how the tourist sector is growing.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Germany Mattress Market Outlook to 2027F – By Product Type (Innerspring Mattresses, Memory Foam Mattresses, Latex, Alternating Pressure, Gel and Hybrid), By Size (Single, Double, Queen-size and King-size), By End User (Residential and Commercial)” observed that Germany Mattress Market is expected to showcase considerable growth in the coming five years. In the upcoming years, it is predicted to expand more rapidly due to increasing disposable income, increasing urbanization and rising healthcare and hospitality sectors. The Mattress Market in Germany is expected to grow at ~% CAGR over the forecasted period 2022P-2027F.
Key Segments Covered in the report
- By Product Type
- Memory Foam
- Alternating Pressure
- By Size
Ask for Customization @ https://www.kenresearch.com/ask-customization.php?Frmdetails=NTk2Mjkz
- By End User
- By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Furniture Retailers
- Owned Franchise Stores
Key Target Audience
- Government Bodies and Regulatory Authority
- Fintech Companies
- Investors and Financiers
- Venture Capitalist
- New Market Entrants
- Mattress Manufacturers
- Commercial Users
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2022P
- Base Period: 2022P
- Forecast Period: 2022P-2027F
- Inter IKEA Systems BV
- Agro International GmbH & Co. Kg
- Setex Textil Gmbh
- Ravensberger Matratzen GmbH
- Gustav Dehler Matratzenfabrik GmbH
- Bruno Interior GmbH
- Ettkus GmbH
- CIMO Schaumstoffe GmbH
- Badenia Bettcomfort GmbH & Co. KG
- Recticel Schlafkomfort GmbH
- Allnatura Vertriebs GmbH & Co. KG
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Germany Mattress Market Overview
- Germany Mattress Market Segmentation
- Ecosystem of Germany Mattress Market
- Market Share of Major Players in Germany Mattress Market
- Industry Analysis of Germany Mattress Market
- Value Chain of Mattress Market in Germany
- Key Growth Drivers of Germany Mattress Market
- End User Analysis of Germany Mattress Market
- Key Challenges of Germany Mattress Market
- SWOT Analysis of Germany Mattress Industry
- Future Outlook of Germany Mattress Market
- Trends and Development of Germany Mattress Market
For more information on the research reports, refer to below link:
Germany Mattress Market Outlook to 2027F: Ken Research
Australia Hotel Mattress Market Outlook to 2025 – Hotel Supply Pipeline, New Bedding Technologies and Faster Hotel Refurbishments to Increase Hotel Bedding Spend in Future
Thailand Mattress Market Outlook to 2023 – By Size (King Size, Queen Size, Twin Size and Single Size), By Type (Spring, Foam, Latex and Others), By Region (Bangkok, Central excluding Bangkok, North, North East, East and South), By Distribution Channel (Retail Sales and Direct Sales)
South Africa Mattress Market Outlook To 2023 – By Size of Mattress (King Size and Super King Size, Queen Size, Double Size and Single and Three Quarter), By Type of Mattress (Spring, Foam and Latex, and Others), By Region (Gauteng, Limpopo, Western Cape, Kwazulu Natal, Free State, Eastern Cape and Others), By Type of Distribution Channel (Retail and Direct Sales), and By Organized and Unorganized
Saudi Arabia Mattress Market Outlook To 2023 – By Size of Mattress (King Size, Queen Size, Single), By Type of Mattress (Spring, Foam and Latex, and Others), By Type of Distribution Channel (Retail and Direct Sales), and By Market Structure (Organized and Unorganized)