Global Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market By Geography
The Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share among all regions within the total Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market in 2021.
The growth is primarily due to the increasing population, rapid urbanization, and several government initiatives to create more water and wastewater treatment plant to deal with water scarcity.
In September 2022, SUEZ won a contract of US$ 685 million to design, build and operate (DBO) a 500 MLD capacity Wastewater Treatment Facility in Mumbai, India that will serve a population equivalent to 2.5 million.
For more information, request a free sample
Competition Scenario In Global Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
The Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market is highly competitive with ~350 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players each with their niche in water and wastewater treatment equipment manufacturing. Large global players constitute ~15% of competitors, while country-niche players represent ~50% of competitors. Some of the major players in the market include Aquatech International LLC, Xylem Inc., DuPont, Ecolab Inc., Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, SUEZ, Pentair Plc., 3M, Veolia Water Technologies, United Utilities Group PLC, and among others.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Across The Globe?
The Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment market is driven by severe water scarcity and lack of freshwater resources to meet the regular demand of water consumption for public usage.
In January 2022, Veolia Water Technologies deliver a MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) solution to Tokoroa wastewater treatment plant in New Zealand, the MBBR highly effective biological treatment process that used conventional sludge process for wastewater treatment.
In March 2017, SUEZ acquired GE Water. The acquisition helped SUEZ to enter into the industrial water and services market, as GE water has a strong presence across the entire industrial water value chain.
In September 2017, DuPont merged with Dow chemical company which formed a new combined entity “DowDuPont” which works for three main divisions as Agriculture, Materials Science, and Specialty Products.
The Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market are forecasted to continue growing during the forecast period primarily driven by water scarcity. Though the market is highly competitive with ~ 350 participants, few global players control the dominant share and country-niche players also hold a significant share. The market size is estimated to be ~US$ 50 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach a market size of ~US$ 75 billion by 2028 growing with a CAGR of ~7%. Asia-Pacific is the dominating region, owing to the rising population and urbanization.
Visit this Link Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Application/End-user Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Global Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Major Country
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Forward Water Technologies
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Manufacturers
- Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Raw Material Suppliers
- Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Products Manufacturers
- Government Ministries and Departments for Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Industry Association
- Water And Wastewater Treatment Equipment Companies
- Venture Capitalists Targeting Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Industry
- Investment Banks Targeting Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Industry
- Environmental Regulatory Authorities
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-202
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –