The global healthcare payer market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.59% during the forecast period 2021-2027, according to the new report published by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global healthcare payer market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, company share of market leaders, growth rate and market segments.
The healthcare payer market is segmented on the basis of service, application, end user, and region. The ‘Global Healthcare Payer Market 2021-2027’ is segmented as below:
– Business process outsourcing services
– Information technology outsourcing services
– Knowledge process outsourcing services
– Claims management services
– Computer-assisted coding (CAC) systems
– Customer relationship management services
– Fraud management services
– Member eligibility management services
– Payment management services
– Pharmacy audit & analysis systems
– Provider network management services
By End User:
– North America
– Middle East and Africa (MEA)
– South America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the healthcare payer market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Accenture plc., Change Healthcare, Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, HMS Holdings Corp., IBM Corporation, McKesson Corporation, among others.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NDc2MTQw
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global healthcare payer market.
– To classify and forecast the global healthcare payer market based on service, application, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the ‘Global Healthcare Payer Market’.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global healthcare payer market.
– To conduct pricing analysis for the global healthcare payer market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global healthcare payer market.
For More Information, refer to below link:-
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications