Vietnam Warehousing Market is expected to reach over USD 8 Billion by the year ending 2022: Ken Research

Vietnam warehousing market by Number of Warehouses (Southern Vietnam and Others); by End User (Retail, Electronic Devices, Textile and Footwear, Wooden Products and Others); by International and Domestic Companies; and by Business Model (Industrial / Retail Freight, Container Freight, Cold Storage, Agriculture and Others); Company Profile of Major Players (Damco Vietnam, Sotrans Vietnam, Vinafco, Kerry Logistics Vietnam, Bac Ky Logistics Vietnam, Nippon Express Vietnam, Vietnam Airlines, Transimex Saigon Corporation, Sea and Air Freight International, Vinalink Logistics, PetroVietnam Transport Corporation, Noi Bai Cargo Terminal Services and Others)

Many distribution centers in Vietnam are turning to technology and robotics to help them increase efficiency, accuracy and overall productivity in the near future.

Rising prominence of online shopping coupled with increasing usage of smart phones in Vietnam is expected to increase the warehousing needs for E-commerce companies in order to effectively store their products.

Vietnam has become a manufacturing hub for various industries such as automotive, retail, pharmaceuticals, agriculture and others. As geographical considerations of shipping directly to consumers become more complex, many IT companies in the country are expanding their management systems and solutions which will allow warehouses to become more flexible in order to meet customer requirements in the future.

Vietnam Warehousing Market Research

Warehousing facilities plays a vital role in the overall supply chain process. In Vietnam, the companies operating within this segment were witnessed to adopt a warehouse management system that supports multi-location management, through effective order management, auto-refilling of inventory, auto generate purchase order to supplies and receiving automatic updates against inbound orders. For instance, DHL Vietnam plans to invest in new facilities and IT solutions including a warehouse management system and transportation management system to increase the company’s efficiency and visibility. Emerging warehousing technologies such as EDI Communications, drones, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), cloud storage and usage of robotic technology are further expected to boost the demand for warehousing facilities in Vietnam

Vietnam Warehousing Market Cover Page

Rising cross border trade activities between Vietnam and its border countries such as China, Laos and Cambodia will support the warehousing industry in Vietnam for effective storage needs. Approximately 95.7% of total warehouses are situated within the international border area and the remaining 4.3% is located at the main border gate.

Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Vietnam Warehousing Market Outlook to 2022 – By Business Model (Industrial / Retail Freight, Container Freight, Cold Storage, Agriculture and Others) and by End User (Retail, Electronic Devices, Textile and Footwear, Wooden Products and Others)” believe that resource expansion / diversification, automation in warehousing and appropriate location preferences for setting up a logistics hub will create a positive impact on the market.

Vietnam warehousing market is expected to register a positive CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period 2018-2022. The market is further expected to be driven by continuous flow of FDI from foreign multi-nationals and the government’s efforts towards the development of logistics infrastructure and consistent economic growth.

Key Topics Covered in the Report

Domestic Warehousing Market Vietnam

Warehousing Services in Ho Chi Minh City

Vietnam Warehousing Competition Scenario

Role of Warehousing in Vietnam

Vietnam Warehousing Industry

Warehousing Services in Hanoi

Warehousing Services in Da Nang

Warehousing Future Outlook Vietnam

Types of Warehouses in Vietnam

Warehousing Pallet Size Vietnam

History of Warehousing in Vietnam

Major Players Vietnam Warehousing

Container Freight Warehouses in Vietnam

Demand for Warehousing Services in Vietnam

International Warehousing Companies in Vietnam

For more information on the research report, refer to below link:

Related Reports:

Contact Us:

Ken Research

Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s