Manufacture of electricity distribution and control apparatus in Australia include power circuit breakers, surge suppressors (for distribution level voltage), control panels for electric power distribution, electrical relays, duct for electrical switchboard apparatus, electric fuses, power switching equipment, electric power switches (except pushbutton, snap, solenoid, tumbler), and prime mover generator sets. The launch of smart PV inverters also helps in the electricity distribution in Australia.
The electricity industry is trying to grow with the rise in the investments in renewable resources and recovering construction industry. There has been a decline in investments in power infrastructure around Australia that will witness a growth in the renewable resources.
According to the report, “Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus in Australia: ISIC 312”, ABB Australia Pty Ltd and Schneider Electric (Australia) Pty Ltd are the leading competitors in the electricity industry with the launch of new products and domestic orders. Australia is investing in production and R&D capabilities in electricity industry. Local electricity and construction industries have surplus power capacity and declining engineering construction volumes, reducing spending on electric equipment. Australia has shifted its electricity utilities to wind and solar power generation and is aiming to improve the growth in the electricity distribution and control apparatus market.
Traditional fossil fuel power stations in Australia have been seen gradually falling off due to the global climate changes and increased market pressure for renewable energies. There has been a downfall in the demand for electricity due to electrical industry restructuring, greater public awareness of energy conservation, use of renewable energy, energy efficiency products and consumer behaviour. These factors are also responsible for growth in electricity distribution and control apparatus over the next 20 years.
Australia’s power stations are responsible for greenhouse gas emissions and they are required to be replaced with low-emissions generation in an orderly way. The country has large reserves of oil, gas and coal energy resources and considers a wider array of options for electricity generation.
Australia believes that electricity generated should be plentiful, affordable, reliable and quality electricity supply for industrial and social objectives. With a combination of new technologies and lower emissions procedures, electricity is generated with a secured successful energy approach. The electricity distribution and control apparatus in Australia are electricity boards, consoles, cabinets and other bases, other electrical components, switching and circuit protection devices.
Nuclear energy is suggested as it has the potential to provide long-term energy security with reduced emissions but it is not cost effective and satisfies existing community concerns about safety and proliferation. Solar PV and wind generation are the renewable electricity generation options influencing the electricity market. Solar-thermal, hydro, geothermal, bio-mass, waste gas and wave and tidal energy are other resources still under development.
The technological advancements in the manufacture of various distribution and control apparatus are foreseen to direct a steady growth of the industry in the coming years. Demand for many innovative electrical apparatus in the market will affect the growth in the coming years.
Topics Covered in The Report
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market Research Report
• Australia Electrical Equipment Industry Future Outlook
• Australia High Voltage Equipment Market Revenue
• Australia Transformers Market Changing Demand
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market Manufacturers
• Australia Optimised Electrical Control Appliances Market Trends
• Australia Power Distribution Equipments Market Research Report
• Australia Renewable Energy Market Demand
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market Revenue
• Australia Electricity Control Apparatus Market research
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market Growth
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market future
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market Trends
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market analysis
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market insight
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market projection
• Australia Electricity Distribution and Control Apparatus Market Share
To know more about the research report:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications