Ken Research Latest Report “Brazil Cyber Security Market Outlook to 2021 – Rising Smart Phone Penetration and Online Banking Transactions to Augment Demand for Security” provides a comprehensive analysis on the cyber security market in Brazil. The report covers various aspects such as overall size of Brazil cyber security market size in terms of revenues, Global cyber security market size, Brazil antivirus & antimalware market size, Market segmentation of Brazil cyber security market on the basis of types of security, solutions, regions, end users, major industries, services and others, Brazil antivirus & antimalware market segmentation, trends and growth drivers of the industry, issue & challenges, market share, and future analysis of the industry. The report also covers the competitive landscape of the industry, heat map analysis, list of system integrators and consultants operating in the market.
The report also includes future outlook and projection of Brazil cyber security market, Brazil antivirus & antimalware market. Major macroeconomic indicators and upcoming projects affecting the market have also been highlighted in the report. The report also serves as a benchmark for every new player which is seeking to enter into cyber security market in Brazil.
This report helps readers to identify the ongoing trends in the industry and anticipated growth in future depending upon changing industry dynamics in coming years. The report is useful for cyber security companies, antivirus & antimalware companies and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Brazil is undergoing a digital revolution with few parallels in the developing world. The rate of digital penetration and social media adoption has risen exponentially over the past decade. Over 50% of Brazilians are active Internet users, & Brazilian financial institutions were early adopters of online services. Cyber security and online fraud are major concerns, with annual losses reaching billions of dollars.
The cyber security industry has increased from USD ~ million in 2011 to USD ~ million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of ~% during the period. The demand for the cyber security solutions has grown tremendously owing to the increasing use of smart phones, rising number of online transactions and growing number of start ups in the country. There are thousands of attempts to attack information & communications technology systems in Brazil in day to day life. Increasing cyber crime problems in the country is the key driver for the growth of the cyber security industry.
On the basis of security types, Cloud based security is the ~ contributor in the industry. The increasing number of virtualized and cloud networks in Brazil is boosting the demand for cloud based security. Cloud security has added the share of ~% in the revenues in 2016. Wireless security has contributed ~% in the revenues of the industry. Network endpoint has contributed ~% followed by application ~% and content ~%.
On the basis of solutions, Indentify and Access Management (IAM) has dominated the industry with the share of ~% in terms of revenues. IAM is used to provide authorized access to the employees and other authorized personnel to organizational systems.
BFSI sector has majorly dominated the revenues in the industry with the share of ~% in 2016 on the basis of types of industry in Brazil. The country ranks second in the world in online banking fraud and financial malware.
Antivirus & Antimalware Market
The antivirus & Antimalware market has increased at a robust rate in past few years. The market has increased from USD ~ million in 2011 to USD ~ million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of ~ % during 2011-2016. The country comes among the top ten markets for the software in the world. The top level treats in the country are cyber theft and financial attacks against individuals, followed by corporates and other government and non government entities. Cybercriminals in the country take advantages of popular sports and championships. The world cup and Olympics hosted by the country has registered large number of cyber attacks in the country.
Brazil cyber security market is estimated to increase at a CAGR of ~% during 2016-2021 to reach at USD ~ million in 2021. Brazil cyber security market is expected to grow at a robust rate in coming future owing to the rising risk of cyber threats, increasing awareness about cyber security solutions, growing use of smart phones & internet and changing technologies. Rising Fraud cases and cyber attacks in banking and financial sector in the country has surged the demand for cyber security services in the companies from this sector.
BFSI sector will dominate the industry in coming future in terms of revenue followed by government, IT & Telecom, Healthcare and others. On the basis of end user, the large businesses will dominate the market in coming future in terms of revenues. The large businesses with their large infrastructure and network will dominate the demand break up for cyber security, According Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Macroeconomic Factors Impacting Brazil Cyber Security Market
- Analyst Recommendation
- Future Analysis of Brazil Cyber Security Market
- List of System Integrators and Consultants in Brazil Cyber Security Market
- Competitive Landscape for Brazil Cyber Security Market
- Heat Map Analysis of Brazil Cyber Security Market
- SWOT Analysis for Brazil Cyber Security Market
- Decision Making Process Before Hiring Cyber Security Company in Brazil
- Issues and Challenges in Brazil Cyber Security Market
- Government regulations in Brazil Cyber Security Market Trends and Developments in Brazil Cyber Security Market
- Snapshot on Antivirus and Anti-malware Market (Market Size, Market Share, Product Comparison, USP, Pricing, Segmentation, Future, Buying Decision Parameters, Price Composition)
- Market Segmentation (By Hardware, Software, and Services , By Security Type, By Solutions, By Services, By Industries, By End Users, By Deployment, By Origin of Provider, By Region/ City)
- Brazil Cyber Security Market Size, By Revenue
- Global Cyber Security Market and Contribution of Brazil
- Value Chain Analysis of Brazil Cyber Security Market
- Brazil Cyber Security Market Introduction
- Sao Paulo Total Security Market,
- Internet Security Market Growth,
- Cyber Crimes Losses in Brazil,
- Competition in Antivirus Market,
- Future Endpoint Security Market,
- Symantec Market Share Internet Security,
- Avast Total Security Competition,
- McAfee Antivirus Market Share,
- Trustwave Competition Antivirus,
- Latin America Cyber Security Market,
- Cybercrime in Brazin Brazil
To know more about the publication, click on the link below-
Related Reports by Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications