Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Smoking Tobacco in Australia, 2016” which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Australian tobacco market. The report covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption and also focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
Report provides detailed understanding of consumption to further align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market and also identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which are expected to aid effective marketing planning.
The Australian market for tobacco products has been in a long-term downfall because of the following factors:
- Strong anti-tobacco laws
- Highly raised taxes
- Low smoking rates among consumers
As of 2015, smoking tobacco reckoned for 10.9% of all tobacco consumption, up from 6.5% in 2005, mentioning a consumer shift away from manufactured cigarettes to slightly cheaper alternatives, such as smoking tobacco and at the same time, Imperial Tobacco dominated the market with a 61.5% volume share.
The highly regulated nature of the tobacco market are seen as reducing the abilities of smoking tobacco brands for capitalizing on their growing fame and popularity in the longer term leading to great profits in the market.
The major tobacco companies, BAT and Imperial Tobacco lead the tobacco market which utilizes local production and imports tobacco products for maintenance of the smoking tobacco market in the country. Smoking tobacco consumption evolved to 2,050 tons in 2016 as compared to 1,597 tons in 2004 though the per capita smoking tobacco consumption is expected to descend from 88.4g a year in 2015 to 73.4g in 2025 ultimately promoting the welfare of the country.
Topics Covered in the report
- Cigarettes Market Australia
- Cigarette Market Consumption Australia
- Global Cigarette Production Volume
- Australia Cigarette Market Future Outlook
- Australia Tobacco Industry Research
- Australia Tobacco Exports
- Australia Tobacco Production and Consumption
- Cigarettes Market research Australia
- Cigarettes Market size Australia
- Cigarettes Market share Australia
- Cigarettes Market growth Australia
- Cigarettes Market future Australia
- Cigarettes Market trends Australia
- Cigarettes Market analysis Australia
Imperial Tobacco, BAT Australia, Philip Morris, Richland Express, Scandavian Tobacco, Stuart Alexander, JTI.
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications