Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Smokeless Tobacco in France, 2017” which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French tobacco market. The report covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption and also focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2025.
It identifies the areas of growth and opportunities, which are expected to help in effective marketing planning and properly states the differing growth rates in regional product sales that drive fundamental shifts in the market.
It outlines the detailed analysis that drives prime intelligence for marketers and helps the users understand the market dynamics and provides them with the essential data to benchmark their position and to identify where to compete in the future.
- The sales of smokeless tobacco in France took place in two types: chewing tobacco or snuff, in which chewing tobacco reckoned for 92.9% of the smokeless tobacco market with snuff making up the remaining 7.1% in 2015.
- Cumulatively the smokeless tobacco products in France were majorly imported where 93.6% was sourced from Belgium as viewed in 2015.
- There had been no smokeless tobacco products which were officially sold in France up to 2015 and thereby some consumers used to buy such products online from other countries leaving sales remain negligible. This situation is further not expected to change immediately in the forecast period and is forecasted to get better slowly.
- This market category accounted for only 0.5% of the market, or 294 tons in 2016 which was because it held a niche position in comparison to cigarettes, cigars, and other smoking tobacco products.
- French citizens with North African ancestry, especially consumers with Algerian or Tunisian heritage were the main users of smokeless tobacco due to its popularity in these countries and they recently are even seen as consuming the same and are expected to increase in number in future as they get more famous.
- Therefore the market is also expected to face an increasingly tough market landscape in the future because of the following factors:
- Inability to attract young consumers
- Strict anti-tobacco EU directives
- High rising taxes
- Majority of users switching to other tobacco products, like cigarettes.
Topics Covered in the report
- Smokeless Tobacco Market France,
- France Smokeless Tobacco Market Future,
- France Tobacco Industry research,
- France Government Regulations on Tobacco Industry,
- France Tobacco Consumption,
- Smokeless Tobacco Market Import France,
- France Smokeless Tobacco Market Research,
- France Smokeless Tobacco Market size,
- France Smokeless Tobacco Market share,
- France Smokeless Tobacco Market Growth,
- France Smokeless Tobacco Market future,
- France Smokeless Tobacco Market trends,
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications