Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “China Soy Sauce Industry Overview, 2017-2021” which provides:
- Reasons for development of Soy Sauce Brewing Industry in China
- Production and Demand of Soy Sauce in China
- Competition in Soy Sauce Market in China
- Top Soy Sauce Producers in China
- Price Trend of Major Raw Materials of Soy Sauce Brewing in China, 2013-2016
- Major Driving Forces and Market Opportunities in Soy Sauce Industry in China, 2017-2021
- Threats and Challenges in Soy Sauce Industry in China, 2017-2021
- Forecast on Supply and Demand of Soy Sauce in China, 2017-2021
- Soy sauce is a type of condiment made from soybeans used for cooking East Asian cuisines. In addition to salt, soy sauce also contains various kinds of amino acids, carbohydrate, organic acid, spices, etc. The flavor of soy sauce is mainly salty and it can also be umami and aromatic.
- According to Chinese official standards, soy sauce can be segregated into the brewed and the formulated by raw material; It can be produced by low-salt solid technique, leaching technique and high-salt liquid technique; It also can be categorized into supreme, first-class, second-class and third-class soy sauces by quality (i.e. amino acid nitrogen content).
- Over the past few years, in terms of output volume, leading enterprises were Foshan Haitian Flavoring & Food Co., Ltd., Jonjee Hi-tech Industrial & Commercial Holding Co., Ltd., Jiajia Food Group Co., Ltd., Lee Kum Kee and Shanghai Totole Food Co., Ltd.
- Recently, with enumeration of channels and products, leading enterprises in China’s soy sauce industry are rapidly expanding through nationwide advertising, multi-channel marketing strategies, acquisitions and restructuring. They are becoming integrators of the industry based on diversified operations and are expected to get better in the years to proceed.
- It is the leading product in China’s condiment industry with the largest annual output volume, outlining huge potential for growth. In recent years, China’s soy sauce output volume has been rising steadily and is expected to flourish in the coming years.
- In China, major consumers are from the catering industry and households. In recent years, with the improved consumption standards and nutrition awareness of Chinese consumers, demand for soy sauce with special features has been increasing and is forecasted to keep up the pace of being demanded by the consumers who love its taste.
- In addition, inexpensive soy sauce also enjoys a large market mainly in the third and fourth tier cities and rural areas and will enjoy in future as well. Even, soy sauce products are expected to move from the middle end to the high end in the coming years and structural adjustment is a long-term trend given the overall consumption upgrading of the society which is expected to occur in the future with innovation taking its toll.
- China’s soy sauce industry enjoys a massive space to grow and will definitely reach great heights of success. The catering industry’s demand for soy sauce is galvanized because residents’ income increases, their lifestyle changes and people eat out more often. Along with, demand for high-end soy sauce is forecasted to continue increasing with the progress of China’s soy sauce brewing techniques, the fusion of eastern and western catering cultures and consumers’ growing health awareness.
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications