Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Consumer and Market Insights: Meat in Malaysia” which provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and market shares of existing brands.
The report well covers the value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat-Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat-Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats-Counter, Cooked Meats-Packaged, Fresh Meat, and Frozen Meat with inputs on each and every segment share within the categories and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020.
It is easier to identify high potential brackets and investigate future market opportunities based on thorough value and volume analysis and the existing as well as new players are able to well analyze the key distribution channels for identification and evaluation of trends and opportunities.
It helps to gain an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis for proper execution of an effective market positioning. Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015 makes available the data for leading players in the market and also the top consumer trends that influence meat products consumption. A significant prominence on the changes expected in the market will assist to provide a clear image of the opportunities that can be tapped over the coming years, resulting in revenue generation and reviews and recommendations on how the market will mould.
- Malaysian consumers have been picking value for money products in the Meat market since they focused on quality of course but also considered the price. Even, preference for convenience is seen as driving the online sales of Meat products in Malaysia in the coming years.
- Private label brands have remained low in Malaysia’s meat market in the current phase and can ameliorate with time since the Meat market is expected to record growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020.
- The Fresh Meat category had the highest volume share in 2015, whereas Cooked Meats-Counter category is extrapolated to be the fastest growing during 2015-2020.
- The Frozen Meat category will be registering profits in market share and the Chilled Raw Packaged Meat-Processed category is forecasted to propagate at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2015-2020.
- The use of Flexible Packaging is expected to nurture at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2015-2020 in the Malaysian Meat market.
- The growth in sales of premium Meat products in the country is estimated due to rising GDP per capita, rising incomes of consumers.
For more coverage click on the link below: